Juve fan Gianmarco Fraglica went out for pizza last week and unexpectedly got a side of Morata to go with it. In relaying Gianmarco’s fan story to accompany the great picture collage above, I thought I’d take a couple liberties and allow you, dear readers, to have a little fun with it.
- After attending Juve’s Italia Cup win over Inter, ____ decides to go out for pizza to celebrate.
- ____ favourite Juve player Alvaro Morata and ‘his people’ also decide to go for pizza to celebrate Alvaro pulling a brace in the match.
- MEET CUTE!
- ____ nervously approaches Alvaro in the restaurant for a picture, and he happily obliges.
- One of Alvaro’s ‘people’ sneaks off and returns with a ‘Morata’ Juve shirt just for ____.
- Alvaro signs the shirt, “to my friend ____ with such affection. Alvaro Morata.”
- ____ thanks Alvaro for the shirt and heads off to pick it up order.
- Alvaro calls out to ____ and invites ____ to join ‘his people’ to break bread and ingest pizza together.
- They eat, they be merry, and they (one assumes) awkwardly yet jovially struggle through the language barrier.
- Attempts are made by Alvaro to teach ____ Spanish. Hilarity ensues.
- Alvaro then asks for ____’s phone number and picks up the check.
- ____ explodes internal confetti in disbelief and fan squees.
- Numbers are exchanged and Alvaro tells ____ they are now friends and to call sometime.
- Hugs are exchanged. More internal confetti.
- ____ heads home and relays the events of the evening on social media for all to read.
- ____ has ____ dreams that night.
- Alvaro dreams: “it’s good to be king.”
Bonus pizza special: